March 31, 2009

Kenduri.. kenduri.. Part 2

Erm... went to kenduriesss without my abang was quite bored.. Cannot gossiping, cannot babbling etc.. Luckily my crazy-minded cousins are all around.. Bolehla gelak2 gila mcm biasa...

Owh by the way..Last week, papa already got what he mengidam most.. Melaram je la kejenya.. Tgh seronok la tu.. I'll post about it laterla.. lupa nk tgkp gambar plak..

Anyway.. event tentative for last weekend were:

Sat:

1. Kenduri Insp Sharul (cousin)
2. Syima nikah (Mosque in front of Jusco Wangsa Maju)
3. Earth hour at putrajaya

Sunday:
1. Kenduri Syima (relative)
2. Groceries hunting as mama and dhia stays in Bangi for a week.

Here comes the pics. Happy viewing....

The pelamin at sharul wedding


The arrival


Pengantin (dari kejauhan sbb pelamin tinggi..)


With angah


My beloved cousin yg gila2


Makcik yg sungguh sporting


Along yang cantik


All of us


and my princess


Syima Nikah

Mosque in front jusco wangsa maju




Syima.. so lovely


My princess again...lalok


Earth hour (putrajaya..15min drive away from my house..)
9.20 pm


9.35pm


Owh.. tidak mahu mengupload pics on sunday.. byk muka sendiri shj.. ngeeee saya upload dua shj lah.. at syima wedding



my princess again


Abang.. cepatla balik.. kita g kenduri sama2 kt kuala kangsar minggu depan..

No comments: