February 2, 2012

Happy anniversary to us

“Ya Tuhan kami, anugerahkanlah kepada kami pasangan kami dan keturunan kami sebagai penyenang hati (kami), dan jadikanlah kami pemimpin orang-orang bertaqwa” (Al-Furqan 25:74″)


Our wedding anniversary brings to mind

The happiness and joy you’ve brought to me,

Sweet memories--the laughter and the tears,

Devoted love you give abundantly.



The place I want to be is close to you;

There’s ecstasy and peace in your embrace.

I know that I can cope with what life brings,

As long as I wake up to see your face.



You’re all I ever wanted, and much more.

I look at you and I still get a thrill.

Our marriage is the best thing in my life;

I love you deeply, madly, and I always will





*picture taken from my BB. Agak blur di situ..


Tiqiu yangggg.....

1 comment:

angah nana said...

tahniah...semoga bahagia hingga ke syurga...amin...