January 23, 2011

Boys over flower


It's been a while when i left watching korean drama...
Yeap.. it's been a while..
It takes a lot of courage in me to start watch it again...
But this korean drama, boys over flower.. really killing me..
I think i can take it easily...
But I crying a lot .. a lot.. owh silly me..
The songs...
The story lines...
The lovely and romantic songs..
The love story...
Really make me happy and sad at the same times.. It really touched deep in my heart..my feeling goes up side down all the times i'm watching this series..
Mebbe this is the only way for me to let my sadness out.. let my tears out..
Mebbe this is the time i felt quite down.. with all the left-my-bestie at old workplace..
Mebbe i'm not in tears in quite some times.. so this is the only time to cry...
Cried over korean drama siries..
I just felt their love is so pure...
I heart Gu Jun Pyo.. I know I know.. he not as calm and cute as Yoon Ji Hoo..but the character of he protecting and work very hard for his love..fighting for his 1st love.. make me melting.. owhhh jiwaa..
The reason why i'm crying so much is when he had to break up with Jan Di.. poor Jan Di..after all the survival.. they had to lose their love.. sadnessss....
The memories flashback.. and the songs..work good on me too.. so I shared tears with them
Now I'm running Episode 18. Cant wait to know the ending..
Happy ending I hope. Like me and my husband :)

Thanks ila
Thanks k ida
for introducing this drama to me.. eventhough its quite late for me to watch it.. i guess.. but better late than never right

*Miss u all like crazy :(

No comments: