December 2, 2012

BFF getaway


Both of us taking leave on this special day. Initially there will be 4 of us but on the day itself... only 2 of us can make it.. but yeay.. what the heck... we are longing for this day to come. It's been quite sometime for us to spend time to chitchat and movie!! Twilight is so right on time.... so date is confirmed... ! and Twilight it is.....!! and Midvalley is our dating place!!!

Loving it!!!

my sexited face...heeeeeee


My boring face.... due to heavy traffic. SMART tunnel has been closed so the trafic owh my God.... so suck and terible.... huwaaa sleepy sleepy...


See...? I've been stranded in this heavy traffic for what.... almost 2 and half hours.. goshhhh... be patience Huda... think of Cullen family waiting for you in Twilight....heeeee


so I finally made it...! and first is our movie session.. :)

me and Ila my dearie BFF

TWILIGHT is awesome!!! OMG OMG..... really looking forward to watch it second time with my lovely en Abang. Wait for Dhia spend her school holiday at Kuala Pilah... then our dating sessions will start ok love??

Right after movie, Ila treat me at Tony Roma's. It was my first Tony Roma's time and my point of view... the food is good only with BIG portion.. hard to finish the meal.. Anyway... TQ Ila.. muackssss.... 

Mine

Ila's

There it goes our long long long 'meluah rasa' conversation during our meal. Lots to catch up and share. Relieved and scared. Happy and down. Plan for the next session. Continues with window shopping.....and when I reached home... I still happy.... dun believe it?

'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'

'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'

'
'

'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'

'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
need a proof?

'
'
'

'
'

'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'

'
'

'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'

'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
'

'

'
'

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

'
tadaaaa
'
'
'
'
'
'







happy working mama....

daaaa

xoxoxo

No comments: